4-bedroom house for rent in Sofali neighborhood - "Vargu i Blertë"

455,000 € For Sale Prishtina-Taslixhe-

The house for sale in the neighborhood of Sofalia - "Vargu i Blertë" - built by the construction company "Pozhegu Brothers", with a total living area of 379.16 m2 and 3 acres of land. "Vargu te Blerte" houses are more than just residential buildings, a neighborhood where every designed point has been thought to bring improvements in the quality of your life. In this special neighborhood, 48 carefully designed facade and brick houses bring a special identity, making this complex an ecological residential tower. "Vargu i Blertë" is where houses are more than just concrete and brick structures. They are the spaces where a new life is born, with fresh air and natural light flowing into every environment. This residential complex has a unique urban concept, integrating modern architecture with the green spaces of two well-known parks of the capital, Germia and Taukbahqe. For those who value their health and well-being, Vargu i Blertë offers a suitable environment for raising children. Quick connectivity to the city center and a quiet location make this neighborhood a favorite destination for families. The efficient ventilation system, supported by heat pumps for heating and cooling mechanisms to create freshness in the summer, made "Vargu i Blertë" a perfect residential oasis. Once you have chosen to live in "Vargun e Blertë", you will feel that its name is not only a descriptor, but a promise of a clean, healthy and happy life in our beautiful capital, Pristina. This residential complex is not just a home, but a unique experience that welcomes you to a new world of comfort and beauty. The house has this arrangement : Basement: | 1 Garage (36.8m2) | 1 Sauna | 1 Warehouse Ground floor: | 1 living room | 1 kitchen with table | 1 Utilit | 2 WC 1st Floor: | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms IInd Floor: | 1 Bedroom | 1 Space (25.2m2) | 1 Bathroom | 1 Terrace

Details

Status Type Condition ID
Available House New T3822

Floor plans

Gross area Interior area Bedrooms Bathrooms
379 379 4 3

Features

• Heating: Pompë termike
  • Extra devices: Kamera
  • Orienting: Lindje,Jug,Perëndim
  • Garage: 2.00

Property location