Office with 4 working rooms for rent in Bregu I Diellit neighborhood

520 € / month For Rent Prishtina-Bregu i Diellit-

The office is located in Bregu I Diellit neighborhood, on "Gazmend Zajmi" street, near the bus station, in the "Standard" complex, a building that offers a suitable environment to develop your commercial activities. With a total area of 87.33m2 net while actually has 100m2, this space offers an attractive solution for organizing and managing your business activities. Its layout, made with great care and good planning, creates many opportunities for diverse use, adapting to the different needs of your company. Orientation of the office in the east-west direction brings enough natural light throughout the day. This natural lighting enhances the energy and productivity of your work environment, creating a fresh and productive atmosphere for your staff. In addition to the office environment, the property is accompanied by a beautiful and well-maintained courtyard, which can be used for vacations. short work or activities outside the office premises. *The garage is included in the price. The office has this ranking: | 4 working rooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 toilet 1 Balcony | 1 Garage (included in the price)

Details

Status Type Condition ID
Available Office Used T3446

Floor plans

Gross area Interior area Bedrooms Bathrooms
100 87 0 1

Features

• Heating: Rrymë
  • Orienting: Lindje,Perëndim
  • Garage: 1.00

Property location