3-bedroom apartment for rent in Bregu i Diellit neighborhood.

900 € / month For Rent Prishtina-Bregu i Diellit-

The apartment is in a favorable location in the Bregu i Diellit district, just a few steps away from the shopping center of this area. With a living area of 150m2, this apartment offers enough space for a comfortable life. The apartment is equipped with central heating of the city - Termokos, which will provide you with a stable temperature throughout the winter season. Also, one of the most important points of this apartment is the south-east-west orientation, which means that you will benefit from natural light throughout the day. The entrance to the apartment leads directly into a large living room, which offers ample and comfortable space. From the lounge one floor below, you have access to a balcony and patio large enough to enjoy the outside view and fresh air. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances. The apartment also has three comfortable bedrooms, which provide ample natural light and provide comfort for rest and relaxation. The apartment has this order: | 2 living rooms | 3 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms) | 1 kitchen with table | 3 Bathrooms (one in the bedroom) | 1 Warehouse | 2 balconies

Details

Status Type Condition ID
Available Apartment Used T3284

Floor plans

Gross area Interior area Bedrooms Bathrooms
150 0 3 3

Features

• Heating: Termokos
  • Orienting: Lindje,Jug,Perëndim

Property location