2-bedroom apartment for rent in Bregu i Diellit neighborhood

400 € / month For Rent Prishtina-Bregu i Diellit-

The apartment is located in the Bregu i Diellit neighborhood, in the complex built by the Standard construction company, providing a high standard of construction and living. The apartment has an area of 72m2 which provides enough space for a comfortable living. It is designed and furnished with quality furniture, creating a beautiful and suitable environment for living. In addition to furniture, the apartment also offers other amenities necessary for a convenient lifestyle. The apartment is oriented to the south, creating a warm and bright atmosphere inside the apartment. The heating system is central with diesel, which provides stable heating and the necessary comfort during the cold season. An advantage of this apartment is the easy access to "street B" and the neighborhood "Aktash" from "Gazmend Zajmi" street, enabling you to easily move to other destinations in and around Pristina. *The price includes the garage. The apartment has this order: | 1 living room | 1 kitchen with table | 2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Garage (included in the price)

Details

Status Type Condition ID
Available Apartment Used T3258

Floor plans

Gross area Interior area Bedrooms Bathrooms
72 0 2 1

Features

• Heating: Naftë
  • Extra devices: Ashensor,Interfon
  • Orienting: Jug

Property location